The ideal Junto company meets the following criteria:
- 5-50 employees and $500,000 - $10 million in annual revenue.
- First-time founders with a heightened level of self-awareness and humility.
- Leaders who can invest 10-20 hours per month over the nine-month program.
The JuntoApprenticeship Program is tuition based. A 10% deposit is due at enrollment, with the balance payable in nine equal monthly installments during the program period.
Our application process is as follows:
- APPLICATION: Please fill out the form below in entirety.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION: Companies that meet initial criteria based on the items below will be contacted to schedule an in-person meeting.
- EVALUATION: A process that includes meeting the leadership team, presenting the program curriculum, and determining fit. Applicants are also encouraged to speak with Alumni and current Apprentices.
- INVITATION: Select companies are invited to enroll.
- ENROLLMENT: Companies that accept sign the Apprenticeship agreement and pay the tuition deposit.
If applying for your own company, please fill out the entire form. If you are recommending a company, please fill out numbers 1-9 to the best of your knowledge.