We love our JuntoALUMNI.
In their desire to see other companies benefit as much as they have from The Junto Institute, they've banded together to provide a pretty sweet incentive package.
Consider it JuntoTREASURE.
Our next cohort, Junto III, begins in February. And several alumni are offering the following "treasure chest" to any Chicago-area company that enrolls between today and Monday, February 9:
- 3 Spikeball sets from Spikeball.com: outdoor game that's a cross between volleyball and four square ($160 value)
- 6 live lobsters shipped to your door, from GetMaineLobster ($212 value)
- An office tea package from Tiesta Tea: water boiler, brewmaster, tea filters, 5 tins of tea & Tiesta Tea mug ($200 value)
- 12 custom t-shirts from ThreadMeUp ($200 value)
- Annual subscriptions for all employees to Paperwoven, the mobile app for greeting cards (up to $100s in value)
What types of companies benefit the most from Junto? Those with founders who:
- have 5-50 employees and are growing rapidly
- acknowledge that "what got us here won't get us there"
- want to accelerate their learning curve, get plugged into a powerful network, and learn how to scale their companies
If you're interested, click here or contact us at apply [at] junto [dot] co - please note that it's dot-CO and not dot-COM.
And don't forget to spread the word...perhaps you can share in the treasure chest with a friend.