Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: What we often see as “cutting-edge” ideas from thought leaders is frequently based on decades-old scientific research. And because society and business are changing faster than ever before,
WHY THIS TOPIC:
What we often see as “cutting-edge” ideas from thought leaders is frequently based on decades-old scientific research. And because society and business are changing faster than ever before, it’s critical that we become aware of new knowledge so we can put it to use as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– 5 new insights from the latest research on human behavior
– how those insights can help you lead better, sell more, and make a bigger impact
– simple tweaks you can make in your current operation
– how to stay abreast of the newest research findings that affect your company
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– a believer that human behavior is a critical driver of business
– curious how to build a sustainable competitive advantage
– someone who wants to harmonize their intuition and data with current research
– a science geek
A social theorist and innovator, Jeff Leitner deeply influenced Junto’s early strategy and has received rave reviews for his thought-provoking talks at Junto retreats over the years.
Jeff is currently exploring the curiously undervalued social phenomenon of unwritten rules — particularly their role in social cohesion in organizations and society at-large. His interest in unwritten rules emerged from decades of work with the social sector, on challenges ranging from healthcare to public education, and urban renewal to international diplomacy.