thu25aug12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomAuthenticity and Character at Work, with Kris Kriscowith Kris Krisco12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,CEOs,Leaders,personal growth
WHY THIS TOPIC: In this era of self-improvement podcasts, endless social posts and memes, and self-proclaimed personal growth influencers, there is a ton of noise about who you should be and
WHY THIS TOPIC:
In this era of self-improvement podcasts, endless social posts and memes, and self-proclaimed personal growth influencers, there is a ton of noise about who you should be and what you must do. But what if you were just your true self? What if you focused on building your character strengths and made them a signal among the noise? How might that affect your joy and outcomes at work? It might sound counterintuitive but the more you stay true to yourself, build sound character as you mature, and bring true authenticity to your work, the better the outcomes can be….for you and those you work with.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Shared experiences from a startup executive of how he used character traits and authenticity to build a high-performing sales team
– How simple practices like listening, rapport, and trust can improve your performance
– Why we must start with ourselves to build stronger, healthier, and longer-lasting relationships
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Anyone who experiences tension with all the self-improvement and personal growth content out there today
– People who struggle finding their place on a team or in a company
– Those who are starting or continuing an intentional journey of self-discovery
Kris Krisco is Chief Customer Officer and a partner at Buildout, Inc., where he has helped build the company’s sales, business development, and customer success functions. He’s a principle-driven human, a maximizer of talent, constantly evolving leader, and proud father and husband.