wed13oct12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomBecoming a Globally Elegant Organization, with Roy Stansburywith Roy Stansbury12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,CEOs,Leaders,personal growth
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC:
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The pandemic has caused most companies to think tactically and operationally rather than strategically, primarily because it’s impossible to think years in advance. However, that implies that strategic thinking is only long-term which is a fallacy.
Being “globally elegant” means more than a company’s presence on the world stage. More importantly, it means being elegant in a strategically holistic way: how the company is organized, how it operates, how it serves customers, how its people are treated, and so on.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The six key drivers of results for a globally elegant organization
- The four measures of success
- Where to start with your company regardless of its industry, stage, or size
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A founder or C-level leader
- Contributing to the company’s strategic management
- Interested in learning what can be done now to set the company up for better results later
Roy Stansbury is a senior organizational leader who leverages experience with global companies and offshore outsourcing. Roy developed an international perspective and strong capability for managing organizations and personnel across cultures by living and working in Asia, Australia, Europe, India, Africa and North America. He is a longtime Junto mentor, and a member of the Junto team.