thu25mar12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomBuilding Organic Marketing Engines Using Owned ChannelsA Marketing Roundtable, with Griffin Caprio12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Founder,Leaders,Marketing
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Building a product that no one uses is the quickest way to go out of business. That’s why choosing how you build and grow your marketing organization is
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Building a product that no one uses is the quickest way to go out of business. That’s why choosing how you build and grow your marketing organization is critical to the success of your business. But where to start? The options are seemingly endless:
- How and where do you reach your customers?
- What do your customers want to hear from you?
- How do you prioritize an ever expanding list of social networks and marketing channels?
- How do you keep an active connection with your existing customers so your retention stays high?
- How can you get off the treadmill of paying to market to a rented audience?
In this conversation, Griffin will share his insight and experience from helping companies build and grow their organic marketing efforts for the last several years.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The difference between paid, earned, shared and owned marketing and how they interplay
- How to set a vision, determine a strategy and implement that strategy with tactics
- Why owned channels are a compounding flywheel for your marketing efforts
- Why educating your customers can have a huge impact on acquisition and retention
- How to create a holistic and consistent content marketing strategy
- Tactics to maximize ROI on creating for an ever expanding list of channels
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A Founder or CEO looking to understand how to build a marketing strategy for your business
- A services company looking for a way to differentiate your offering from your competitors
- A product organization wanting to build a more durable marketing practice
Griffin Caprio is a proven operator with a unique combination of technology, product, operations, and marketing experience. He helps people and companies scale to levels they didn’t think possible by bringing a decidedly human focus to business. Griffin is co-founder of Dante32, an audio-first content marketing agency, working with businesses to build credibility and trust with their customers and employees.