wed27apr4:00 pm5:00 pmOn ZoomBuilding Your Battlecard: The Secret Weapon for Sales Success, with Kevin TurnerA Marketing & Sales Roundtable, with Kevin Turner4:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:CEOs,Marketing,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Alignment around a company’s go-to-market strategy is key for sales and marketing success, but it doesn’t have to stop there. Every customer-facing employee should understand and be able
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Alignment around a company’s go-to-market strategy is key for sales and marketing success, but it doesn’t have to stop there. Every customer-facing employee should understand and be able to engage with customers around your mission statement, unique points of difference, value propositions, target markets, product or solution sweet spots and more.
The Battlecard is one of the most effective tools for internally communicating your go-to-market positioning. It unlocks this knowledge from the business plan, combines it with helpful customer focused sales strategies, and makes it all available in an easy to consume one-page two-sided document.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How the Battlecard is the go-to-market extension of the Business Plan
- Why documenting go-to-market positioning drives improved sales and organizational alignment
- How to build your Battlecard, including who should own its creation and maintenance and who should inform its content
- Alternative Battlecard strategies
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- A CEO trying to achieve go-to-market alignment across all of you customer facing employees, if not your entire organization
- A marketing leader responsible for communicating the company’s go-to-market positioning and looking for strategies to support unified messaging
- A sales leader looking to scale their team and increase sales effectiveness by providing tools to enable quick and uniform access to key sales knowledge
Kevin is passionate about and accomplished in Cloud technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, CRM, team building, and partner enablement. Kevin has been involved in numerous technology start-ups and growth stage technology consulting firms. His consulting career has been focused on helping companies to achieve their goals by providing them with strategic direction, effective execution, leading-edge technology tools, and building trust based on results.