wed11may12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomContext Switching: Finding a Productive Balance in Your Workday, with Patrick CeroneRoundtable with Patrick Cerone12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,CEOs,Leaders,personal growth
WHY THIS TOPIC: Context switching has always been a drain on productivity but a certain amount of variety within our work schedules can be beneficial. How can you create a
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Context switching has always been a drain on productivity but a certain amount of variety within our work schedules can be beneficial. How can you create a healthy and productive balance? The unpredictability that came with the pandemic and rise of remote work have made things even tougher for many people who pride themselves on their output. Fortunately, there are some proven practices for how you can develop awareness and increase productivity.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
– The relationship between context switching, perspective shifting, multi-tasking, and productivity
– Statistics on how much productivity we lose because of context switching
– Shared experiences, proven practices, and ideas for how to be more productive
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
– On a hybrid/remote team, or manage one
– Trying to be more productive while working hybridly/remotely
– Working on a variety of different tasks or projects
– A productivity geek always on the hunt for new hacks
Patrick Cerone is Director of Growth at CognosHR, and Managing Director at Service Provider Capital. He’s a sales and marketing professional by trade, who is passionate about helping start-ups and SMBs grow. He enjoys building partnerships, solving problems, and having real conversations. He’s also a naturally curious person who loves learning, working with teams and helping others.