wed10mar12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomCulture Change – Using the “Culture in Action” Tool to Reinforce Your Desired CultureA People/HR Roundtable, with Paulina Caprio 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,Founder,HR/People,Leaders,Managers,Operations
WHY THIS TOPIC: Company cultures have taken a big hit from COVID-induced uncertainty in our workplaces and the erosion of our work communities. Calls for racial equality in the workplace are
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Company cultures have taken a big hit from COVID-induced uncertainty in our workplaces and the erosion of our work communities. Calls for racial equality in the workplace are growing, and the need for companies to transition to new ways of working is only increasing. How can culture change be the vehicle to successfully address these issues?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to talk about culture & making it “real”
- Where and how the need for culture change shows up in companies
- How to use the Culture In Action exercise to turn intentions into commitments and create action around specific behaviors to help you achieve your desired culture
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A founder/leader/individual for whom culture is an important business priority
- A leader/manager/individual accountable for running a key change initiative within your company
- A people operations/HR team member looking for practical tools to implement culture change
- Anyone who wants to learn more about company culture!