thu11feb4:00 pm5:00 pmOn ZoomHow Volunteering Helps Your Career & Feeds Your SoulA Personal Growth Roundtable, with Jim Huang4:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Volunteering usually starts as “what do I get out of this” but, as it evolves, it can become “what more can I give to this.” New passions can
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Volunteering usually starts as “what do I get out of this” but, as it evolves, it can become “what more can I give to this.” New passions can emerge, new skills can develop, new relationships can form. While much of this may happen on its own, we have the power to accelerate all of them so that volunteering turns into something we never expected.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Shared experiences from a seasoned executive who has leverage volunteering for a wide array of personal and professional opportunities
- How to intentionally pursue satisfying and fulfilling volunteer opportunities
- How volunteering can grow your network, leading to professional relationships and close friendships
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- Want to find more joy and satisfaction outside of the 9-5
- Are seeking a side hustle of a different sort
- Want to expand your network and explore new ones
Jim Huang is the president of eXp Commercial a division of eXp World Holdings, where he oversees and runs commercial and ancillary services to support the growth of commercial real estate both domestically and globally. In addition, Jim is an investor and advisor to real estate syndication and tech start-up companies. Jim has been a highly active volunteer for many years. Most recently, he was installed as national president of the Asian Real Estate Association of America, and also serves as Chairman of the Advisory Board for Austin University.