tue29jun12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomThree Tools to Create a Culture of Innovation Today, with Erica StanulisA Strategy & Leadership Roundtable, with Erica Medina Stanulis12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:CEOs,Founders,Leaders
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: What comes to mind when you hear the word innovation? The term may evoke feelings and images of a high stakes, high pressure, highly competitive environment — but
WHY THIS TOPIC:
What comes to mind when you hear the word innovation? The term may evoke feelings and images of a high stakes, high pressure, highly competitive environment — but that’s all wrong. At its core, innovation is about embracing people and humanity. Creating an environment where innovation is integrated into the culture requires a recognition of the humanity behind innovation.
As we navigate the future of work without the traditional setting of an office, staying on the cutting edge of innovation in a virtual or hybrid environment means ditching linear thinking and instead moving towards a more adaptable, human-centered way of innovating. In this session, we’ll explore the leadership and humanity behind innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- transforming into a culture of innovation doesn’t have to take years; it can start today
- the adaptive skill sets needed to be an authentic leader that supports a culture of innovation
- three tools that you can start using today to create a culture of innovation at no additional cost to your organization
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- looking to be a more adaptable leader (especially if you’re in an innovation role)
- working in a hybrid environment where remote and onsite work will be the new normal
- looking for techniques to break out of a creative block
Erica Medina-Stanulis is Founder of Follow the Sun, a transformational consulting practice specializing in improving organizational health, efficiency, and sustainability. Follow the Sun integrates modern business practices such as Agile, Change Management, and Equity-Centered Design with those rooted in the ingenuity of Nature to design resilient and adaptable futures.