WHY THIS TOPIC:
Building a culture that nurtures a productive and collaborative team takes a lot of work. Couple that with not only a remote staff, but one that includes those
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Building a culture that nurtures a productive and collaborative team takes a lot of work. Couple that with not only a remote staff, but one that includes those working from a variety of countries.
Bridget Miles of Spikeball will share the various activities, events, standards and processes in place to make such a workplace. You will hear all about their annual retreat and what value it brings to their team and company, how they onboard their staff and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Different ways to develop a strong culture
– Opportunities to create a collaborative working environment
– Keeping the culture strong in a remote environment and across several time zones
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– someone looking to grow culture in your company
– leaders or HR managers looking for new ideas for team building
– interested in creating stronger connections among your team members
Bridget is the HR & Culture Director at Spikeball Inc. She has been with Spikeball for the past five years in a variety of management roles. She was drawn to her most recent role because of her passion for organizing and helping each person who needs it. She believes in building a strong culture and leading by example through enthusiasm and excitement for the Spikeball team and the work they do every day!
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.