fri12nov10:00 am11:00 amOn ZoomJunto Women: Surviving Turmoil and Building a Culture of Growth, Nikki Martin Kobiljakfor Members who identify as women10:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Those Identifying as Women
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Not everything goes well in a business, and sometimes there can be turmoil, even a breakout of two passionate founders. And while turmoil may be unsettling in
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Not everything goes well in a business, and sometimes there can be turmoil, even a breakout of two passionate founders. And while turmoil may be unsettling in itself, team members may also be left with questions, possibly even fear of what is going to happen next. Sustaining and even expanding a culture of growth makes a difference in these times of turmoil or disruption, and leads to more trust and respect from your team members.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to overcome turmoil with investment in culture
- Shared experiences on stepping into a leadership role when needed
- How to gain trust and respect of team members while maintaining your leadership’s expectations all at the same time
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Are or have experienced turmoil in a company
- Interested in building or adding to a company’s culture
- Looking to, or recently taken on, a more senior position within an organization
Nikki is the Client Happiness Officer at Eclipse. She is steadfast in her belief that culture drives the success of any organization. Nikki’s goal is to make each client & partner experience exceptional. She is Eclipse’s main point of contact, drives client satisfaction, business growth and ensures all operational and client activities are executed to the highest standard. Nikki is an integral part of the internal machine at Eclipse. Nikki is also a proud member of Xposure IDC and is a recipient of the Channel Futures DE&I 101 due to her efforts spearheading diversity, equity, and inclusion at Eclipse and in the broader telecom industry.