thu26aug12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomOrganic Marketing: It's Everyone's Job, with Griffin CaprioA Marketing Roundtable, with Griffin Caprio12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Founder,Leaders,Marketing
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC:
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Peter Drucker said “All you have is marketing and innovation, in that order”
That’s why everyone’s job must include marketing, and doing it in an organic way. But where to start? The options are seemingly endless:
- How and where do you reach your customers?
- What do your customers want to hear from you?
- How can you get more team members involved?
- How do you keep an active connection with your existing customers so your retention stays high?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How organic marketing can be part of everyone’s job
- The difference between paid, earned, shared and owned marketing and how they interplay
- How to set a vision, determine a strategy, and implement that strategy with tactics
- Why owned channels are a compounding flywheel for your marketing efforts
- Why educating your customers can have a huge impact on acquisition and retention
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- A Founder, CEO, or Leader looking to understand how to build a marketing strategy
- A leader of a services company looking for a way to differentiate your offering from your competitors
- A leader of a product organization wanting to build a more durable marketing practice
Griffin Caprio is a proven operator with a unique combination of technology, product, operations, and marketing experience. He helps people and companies scale to levels they didn’t think possible by bringing a decidedly human focus to business. Griffin is co-founder of Dante32, an audio-first content marketing agency, working with businesses to build credibility and trust with their customers and employees.