Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Everyone wants to know how they are performing. However, many smaller companies have not mapped out a regular performance review process nor given their leaders the tools necessary
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Everyone wants to know how they are performing. However, many smaller companies have not mapped out a regular performance review process nor given their leaders the tools necessary to deliver a performance review. If you have worked at a larger company, you may have experienced a very cumbersome performance review process that felt more like a task than a true development opportunity. Being thoughtful about your performance review process so that it is meaningful and consistent is key to happy team members.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- a framework for performance reviews including design, scheduling, calibration and delivery
- pitfalls to consider when developing your performance review process
- how to shift a one-way performance review so that it becomes a two-sided conversation
- the one thing you can start doing today that will make performance reviews more comfortable for you and your team members
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- in a leadership or management role
- skeptical of performance reviews
- trying to improve your company’s performance management process
Josh Chapman is a seasoned executive and longtime Junto Mentor, with more than 25 years experience focused on achieving results and transforming organizations both large and small. He’s currently COO at LandscapeHub, a startup that is the wholesale order management tool for landscape professionals to find what they need and get it fast. Prior to this, he held C-level and executive positions at MATTER, GiveForward, Cars.com, and Xerox.