thu11mar8:30 am9:30 amOn ZoomPersonas & Profiles: How to Be More Effective at Marketing & Selling to the Right CustomersA Marketing and Sales Roundtable, with Dan Ptak8:30 am - 9:30 am(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Founder,Leaders,Managers,Marketing,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: If you find yourself saying, “everyone could be our target,” this roundtable is for you.Two of the biggest reasons outbound revenue generation efforts fail are: 1. Sales and
WHY THIS TOPIC:
If you find yourself saying, “everyone could be our target,” this roundtable is for you.Two of the biggest reasons outbound revenue generation efforts fail are:
1. Sales and marketing teams don’t put enough focused effort into pursuing accounts
2. Teams give up too soon on their pursuitsAt the heart of these challenges is a lack of confidence in the accounts being pursued. When you don’t believe in who you’re going after, the moment things get tough or go sideways, it’s easy enough to stop campaigns that should keep going and focus on other random opportunities that feel like they have a better chance of winning.This game of account “pinball” costs companies millions every day and we’ll address it head-on.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The five-step process to building your ideal client profile
- How to ensure everyone throughout your organization can recite your ideal client profile
- How to divide your accounts into three priority tiers for better prospecting
- How to align your sales and marketing teams around one list of prioritized account
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A founder or C-level executive
- In charge of sales, marketing, or any other area of demand generation
- Responsible for growth in your firm
Dan Ptak is founder of JumpSeat, an executive sales and marketing advisory group that helps high-growth firms eliminate the pain and frustrations associated with achieving repeatable growth. He brings an incredibly unique perspective to the thorniest growth challenges, having spent his entire career scaling firms, teams and brands.