fri01oct12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomRaising the Bar on Your Customer Experience, with Jason UlaszekA Marketing, Sales & HR Roundtable, with Jason Ulaszek12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Customer Support,Founder,HR/People,Leaders,Marketing,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: The pressure to create great customer experiences and employee experiences has intensified within every industry and company today. So how do successful organizations adopt a mindset that instills
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The pressure to create great customer experiences and employee experiences has intensified within every industry and company today. So how do successful organizations adopt a mindset that instills a greater focus on customer experience to create a competitive advantage? How do they also work to ensure their organizational values are embodied within their employee experiences where they matter most?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The importance of intentionally designing for both customer and employee experiences
- Key behaviors associated with companies achieving success
- Example strategies, methods and tools to help map and model your customer and employee experience
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A founder or executive leader looking to align strategies, values and investments with customer or employee experience
- Business or product leader managing a product or service experience
- Manager or HR leader responsible for cultivating the employee experience
Jason Ulaszek is a Junto mentor and founder of Inzovu, a design agency that explores new ways to tackle and solve social problems through design. He’s passionate about creating comprehensive, unmatched product experiences and applying design thinking methods that lead for-profit companies to innovate and non-profits to tackle social challenges. He has a deep background in experience design and innovation for digital agencies, non-profits, and large corporations.