fri08jan12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomA Better Way to Structure Your Sales & Marketing TeamsSales and Marketing Roundtable, with Dan Ptak12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Leaders,Marketing,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS ROUNDTABLE TOPIC: There are three fundamental challenges that hold sales and marketing teams back from achieving significant revenue growth year after year: Blind spots: missing critical pieces of the demand
WHY THIS ROUNDTABLE TOPIC:
There are three fundamental challenges that hold sales and marketing teams back from achieving significant revenue growth year after year:
- Blind spots: missing critical pieces of the demand puzzle all together.
- Random acts of sales and marketing: not ensuring all of your efforts are working together to achieve maximum impact.
- And the “It’s not my problem,” problem: never assigning clear accountability to who needs to do what, and what you’re expecting from individuals and teams.
This Junto Roundtable will focus squarely on the third challenge.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How most sales and demand teams are currently structured and why
- A better way to structure demand teams to ensure everyone is most effective and efficient
- Concrete steps you can take to re-organize your demand generation teams to maximize their impact
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A founder or C-level executive
- In charge of sales, marketing or any other area of demand generation
- Responsible for growth in your firm
Dan Ptak is founder of JumpSeat, an executive sales and marketing advisory group that helps high-growth firms eliminate the pain and frustrations associated with achieving repeatable growth. He brings an incredibly unique perspective to the thorniest growth challenges, having spent his entire career scaling firms, teams and brands.