wed23mar12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomRewilding Your Brain for Innovation, with Erica Medina StanulisA Roundtable, with Erica Medina Stanulis12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:CEOs,Founders,Leaders
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: How much time do you and your teams spend in a creative state? The demands and stimuli of modern life tend to trigger, retrigger and solidify our fight-or-flight
WHY THIS TOPIC:
How much time do you and your teams spend in a creative state? The demands and stimuli of modern life tend to trigger, retrigger and solidify our fight-or-flight behaviors resulting in living and working from a reactive state. The reactive state shunts blood away from the thinking, rational, and creative part of the brain resulting in more mistakes, less capacity to think outside the box, and lower team performance.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The neuroscience behind a creative mind and how to gain the most from your teams
- New ways to foster a culture of balance, creativity, and innovation
- How nature is the most underutilized resource in the workplace
- Healthier ways to connect with your work, generate creative solutions, and deliver value for clients and stakeholders
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A leader or team member who wants to accelerate creativity within their teams, gain deeper insights into fostering healthy teams, and learn how to use nature’s genius to improve workplace culture
- An individual looking for techniques to break out of a creative block and achieve a healthier balance in life
Erica Medina-Stanulis is Founder of Follow the Sun, a transformational consulting practice specializing in improving organizational health, efficiency, and sustainability. Follow the Sun integrates modern business practices such as Agile, Change Management, and Equity-Centered Design with those rooted in the ingenuity of Nature to design resilient and adaptable futures.