thu04nov12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomSell More by Saying Less: Using the Power of Story Dynamics, with Mark SmythSales Roundtable, with Mark Smyth12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Leaders,Managers,Marketing,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Most top sales people love to communicate and genuinely care about those they serve. But, even the best of the best fall victim to the creep of confusion
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Most top sales people love to communicate and genuinely care about those they serve. But, even the best of the best fall victim to the creep of confusion and end up boring their prospects to the point of breakup. And, in today’s increasingly complex world, simplicity and clarity are what our audiences crave most. Therefore, ditch the facts and figures your prospects already know and start selling more by saying less with the proven power of story.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
– How to overcome the cognitive load we’re all experiencing with easily understandable messages our narrative brain craves.
– Tips to create prospecting emails that command attention and inspire action using the foundational narrative framework of the ABT (And, But, Therefore)
– How to use the ABT as a story listening tool to truly understand and empathize with your customer and find common ground with anyone
– Strategies to focus every sales presentation with a singular narrative your prospect can’t ignore.
– How to create a common storytelling language between leadership, sales and marketing for consistent and compelling communications.
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A Sales pro in the trenches communicating like crazy but struggling to connect and convert your audience to action
– A leader tasked with inspiring your team, your customers, and even your investors, but not gaining the buy-in you need to move the needle forward
– A revenue leader overwhelmed by the complexity of today’s sales environment craving a way to bring simplicity and clarity into your everyday sales motions.
Mark Smyth is the founder of HUSSOUL, where he works with revenue generating teams to find the “soul” of their offering and, in doing so, help them gain the confidence, clarity and conviction they need to achieve transformational growth and impact. He has 20+ years experience in the proverbial ‘sales trenches’, both as a sales leader and individual contributor. Most recently, he was Director of Enterprise Solutions at Upwork.