WHY THIS TOPIC: 2020 was a year unlike any other. We struggled with uncertainty, loss of connections, changes to routine, hits to our self-respect, and for many, suffering. The stress came
WHY THIS TOPIC:
2020 was a year unlike any other. We struggled with uncertainty, loss of connections,
changes to routine, hits to our self-respect, and for many, suffering. The stress came at us fast and put added pressure on our mental wellness, as well as our brains. This not only impacts our mood, but also reduces creativity, collaboration, and our decision-making ability.
But we can take control over our mental wellness and brain health by applying proven practices from the world of neuroscience. And there’s no better time to do that than the start of a new year.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Six unique actions, based on the latest neuroscience, that you can take now for a healthier brain
- How those actions will reduce the chance of your cognitive decline later in life
- Proven and practical tips to help you jumpstart each of the “6 Actions”
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- Turning the page on 2020 and looking for inspiration to help you kickstart 2021.
- Still a bit overwhelmed from 2020 and looking to reduce your stress and
- Someone who loves simple, effective tips and tools backed by science.
Al Roehl is an ex-CEO who led businesses and teams on a global scale. He has advised senior leaders from the world’s giant companies. Recognizing that sustainable behavioral change is possible if we use neuroscience to help change our thinking, he received his certifications in Applied Neuroscience and Brain Health and Brain-Based Executive Coaching. He recently founded The Neuro-Fitness Center, where companies and individuals can do some “brain-lifting” to improve their productivity and happiness.