thu28jan8:30 am9:30 amOn ZoomTaking Greater Personal ResponsibilityPersonal Growth Roundtable, with Anne Hoffer8:30 am - 9:30 am(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,Leaders,Managers
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: One of the refrains we heard throughout 2020 was to “control what you can.” Like most things in life, it was easier said than done. However, there are
WHY THIS TOPIC:
One of the refrains we heard throughout 2020 was to “control what you can.” Like most things in life, it was easier said than done. However, there are indeed ways that each of us can make the most out of the circumstances we’ve been dealt. And it starts with a different mindset: acknowledging that we have to take responsibility of our own life direction.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- the power of choice that you have and why you sometimes can’t see it
- how to create “distance” between what is happening to you and what you want to make happen
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- intending to make 2021 a better year as opposed to simply hoping that it’s better
- an optimist whose spirit was severely dented by 2020
- a pessimist who is struggling to see how 2021 will be any different
Anne Hoffer is a results-driven executive and entrepreneur with a background in teaming with startups, global brands, and agencies to turn their brands around to unprecedented levels of growth. She considers herself an aggressive investor who has a keen eye for the best entrepreneurs and companies to fund and grow. She’s also a master networker and ‘go-getter’ with an established network of connections. Anne is currently with Accenture Interactive, helping drive revenue and growth in the firm’s Digital Media Delivery unit. Prior to Accenture, she held leadership roles at Snapchat, Apple, and ESPN.