tue07jun12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomThree Timeless Truths: Better Human, Better Leader, with Yosh EisbartA Leadership & Growth/Scaling Roundtable, with Yosh Eisbart 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Executives,Leaders
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC:
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Growing yourself or your business is not about surviving – it’s about thriving. The toolset required to scale is very different than that needed to “simply” meet payroll or do your job. Shifting your mindset, and more importantly – your tactics – builds the muscles to better achieve personal and business growth. In this interactive session, Yosh will highlight three Sutras (golden nuggets) he’s applied over my 20+ years of scaling businesses to achieve growth and differentiation from competitors and develop stronger leadership skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Don’t tolerate Schmucks: Attitude crushes aptitude every day and twice on Sunday. Companies and people often struggle with short-term vision versus long-term scale.
– Own the Customer Relationship: Competition is everywhere. Learn how to not only defensively protect this coveted relationship but go on the offensive for end-client control.
– Talk Less, Listen More: Most people fail to understand the power of constructive listening. It’s transformational in navigating business relationships and capitalizing on sales opportunity.
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– Looking for different tactical/next day actions to implement in order to better scale your business or your leadership skills
– Interested in hearing how Yosh has applied these Sutras over the years successfully and potentially have some “aha” moments on how to apply within your own business or life
Yosh Eisbart is a successful serial entrepreneur who has founded, scaled, and exited multiple ventures. In 2018, he sold NIMBL – a Global SAP Enterprise Software and Services firm which he co-founded and boot-strapped – to a Global publicly traded competitor. Currently, Yosh is the CEO/Co-founder of Fulfilld – a real-time location-aware Intelligent Warehouse Management Platform. Yosh sits on multiple Start-up Advisory Boards; is a published author; and frequent Start-up speaker (Start-up Sutras). His leadership approach attempts to blend Start-up Grit with rich Mindfulness tradition. Most importantly – he is a proud husband and father of four.