wed08dec12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomThree Ways Being Client-Centric Can Increase Revenue, with Todd GarciaCustomer Support Roundtable, with Todd Garcia12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Account Management,Customer Support,Leaders,Managers
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: The client success team at a company is often also responsible for retention. Maintaining a client-centric approach can not only help to retain current clients, but also lead
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The client success team at a company is often also responsible for retention. Maintaining a client-centric approach can not only help to retain current clients, but also lead to growth and increased revenue. It’s one thing to say you’re client-centric, and another to fully commit and put in the work.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The three core elements of relationship building, solution strategy, and trust
– The value of each of the three elements and how they can lead to increased revenue
– How to relate and engage with the client beyond just customer success
– The cost of retaining versus acquiring customers
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– In a client or customer-facing role
– Have responsibilities that impact clients
– Wanting to elevate your relationship management skills
– A product owner or compliance specialist
Todd Garcia is a self-proclaimed “client success nerd” who loves building relationships across markets, regions, and cultures. With personal core values of innovation, growth, connection, dedication, and mental health, Todd has spent virtually his entire career at cleverbridge, a global e-commerce services and technology firm. He has grown from being a Customer Support Representative, to Client Development Manager, to Senior Account Executive, to Director of Account Management today.