fri12mar9:00 am10:00 amOn ZoomUsing Accountability to Improve CulturePeople/HR Roundtable, with Gaye van den Hombergh9:00 am - 10:00 am(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,HR/People,Leaders,Managers
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: We sometimes think of accountability as an individual trait but when it’s part of a company’s culture, it becomes far more powerful. Productivity and performance go up, conflict
WHY THIS TOPIC:
We sometimes think of accountability as an individual trait but when it’s part of a company’s culture, it becomes far more powerful. Productivity and performance go up, conflict and competition go down, and the entire team rises to a new level.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- a simple model for accountability that can be remembered and applied by anyone
- what happens to a company’s culture when the team begins practicing this model
- why and how accountability can be an acquired trait for everyone on a team or in a company
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- a founder, leader, or manager
- in a workplace that can benefit from less finger-pointing and more productivity
Gaye van den Hombergh is a longtime Junto mentor and instructor who is currently a Senior Partner with Partners in Leadership. After serving in two President/CEO roles, leading businesses and teams to record results and learning from both successes and failures, she knows first hand that leadership, culture, and business results are inextricably linked. She is also a private company board director, and advisory board member at Hope College’s Center for Leadership.