tue16nov12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomUsing Humor to Create a More Pleasant & Productive Work Environment, with Olga SelinaA Personal Growth Roundtable, with Olga Selina12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: “Humor is the shortest distance between two people.” When used effectively, humor can break down barriers, improve relationships, create memories, and so much more. And during the Covid
WHY THIS TOPIC:
“Humor is the shortest distance between two people.”
When used effectively, humor can break down barriers, improve relationships, create memories, and so much more. And during the Covid era, we can all benefit from a few more belly laughs each day, especially when we’re working.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How making humor part of your leadership style can create a more energetic, productive, and trusting work environment
- Shared experiences and research on how humor can help with communications, teambuilding, diffusing conflicts, and raising one’s profile
- That people don’t have to be naturally funny or outgoing to effectively use humor – so relax, you won’t be asked to tell a joke (but hey – if you have a good one…)
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Considered funny (by yourself of others!) but wary about bringing humor into your workplace
- Wondering how to use your humor to liven up remote meetings
- Curious how to make business and work more interesting
- Interested in joining a lively (and yes, amusing) conversation
Olga is a Technology and Operations Executive and her specialty is transformation and change management ‘laced’ with right technology. She achieves results by understanding the history and stakeholders as well as strategic focus/northstar of the organization. She has been extremely successful because of thoughtful decisiveness, empathetic leadership and true drive for change. Her approach is unique blending humor (sometimes sarcasm), global focus, care for people and drive for excellence.