wed06apr12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomUsing Inclusive Language in the Workplace, with Laura BarnardA Marketing Roundtable, with Laura Barnard12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Leaders,Managers,Marketing
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: As more companies begin to reopen offices and a hybrid workplace is emerging, inclusive language will become even more important to company culture and
WHY THIS TOPIC:
As more companies begin to reopen offices and a hybrid workplace is emerging, inclusive language will become even more important to company culture and employee engagement. How can individual team members and leaders contribute to creating safe spaces and adopting more inclusive language in the workplace?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– What inclusive language is and why it matters in the workplace
– Self-reflection exercises, strategies, and tactics to create safes spaces
– How non-inclusive language shows up in the workplace
– How to active more inclusive language in the workplace and beyond
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Anyone interested in using more inclusive language in the workplace
– A leader who wants to create a more safe workplace
– Someone in HR/People looking to implement more inclusive language
Laura Barnard is the proud Founder of BREAKTHRU Brands, a brand-building agency empowering diverse leaders to create impactful personal and professional brands. She has a background in Psychology from Harvard University, an MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and two decades of experience in marketing and brand management roles. Laura is also a former Division 1 athlete who appreciates the power of teamwork and collaboration.