wed14apr12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomWhat You Need: The Leadership Approach for FeedbackA Leadership Roundtable, with Olga Selina12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,HR/People,Leaders,Managers
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: “Leaders who don’t listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say.” Andy Stanley A cornerstone of outstanding leadership and the development of high-performance teams
WHY THIS TOPIC:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The What You Need (WYN) approach to feedback – a specific, practical method that helps you build trust, increase communication, and engender transparency and accountability at every level within your team
- How to use the WYN tool kit to more easily solicit honest feedback, create and prioritize action items, stay on top of follow-ups, and easily measure the progress and results of your actions
- A fun story or two at the expense of your session leader drawn from real-life “learning from failure” experiences (and some triumphs too)
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Think of and dread worst case scenarios before hearing feedback
- Notice that you don’t seem to be getting much useful feedback from the team (“everything’s fine…”)
- Don’t have any feedback related action items in your to do list
- Keep forgetting to follow up on the actions you’ve agreed to take (and nobody notices)
- Interested in self-improvement as a leader
- Focused on promoting a servant leadership environment that embraces challenge and change
- Always up for trying new approaches as your career and working environment evolves
Olga is a Technology and Operations Executive and her specialty is transformation and change management ‘laced’ with right technology. She achieves results by understanding the history and stakeholders as well as strategic focus/northstar of the organization. She has been extremely successful because of thoughtful decisiveness, empathetic leadership and true drive for change. Her approach is unique blending humor (sometimes sarcasm), global focus, care for people and drive for excellence.
Most recently Olga led a global, cross-functional team at HERE Technologies responsible for operational excellence and accelerating innovation in the organization. Olga has been with HERE (formerly NAVTEQ) since 2007, leading a variety of Business Planning, Portfolio, Program Management, System and End to End Testing, IT, Tools, Operations, and Quality teams.