WHY THIS TOPIC:
Empathy is arguably the most important management and leadership skill. And in today’s workplace, where more employees want managers to be allies and advocates,
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Empathy is arguably the most important management and leadership skill. And in today’s workplace, where more employees want managers to be allies and advocates, a heightened level of empathy is required without sacrificing the manager-employee dynamic. In this session you will learn a three part framework to successfully navigate the difficult conversations that it takes to be an effective ally and create an inclusive environment.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How you currently show up during these difficult conversations
– A better understanding on how to use active listening to ensure voices are heard
– Key concepts that are important to understand as you begin your allyship journey
– A three part framework to navigate difficult conversations around diversity to be a stronger ally
THIS MAY BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader of manager of any kind
– Someone who works in an HR or people role
– An individual contributor looking to contribute to a more inclusive culture
Israel Greene is a professional speaker, Certified Diversity Executive, strategist, and leadership trainer & coach. He is the Founder and Owner of Greene Consulting Group and has been listed as one of the “Top Ten Trending DE&I Training Experts” by All American Entertainment, and “Top Five Speakers to Watch in 2022” by The Times of New York, a Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority. As a Certified Diversity Executive, he is extremely passionate about helping leaders transform their company culture by fostering a diverse landscape, creating equitable opportunities, and promoting inclusion so they can become the organization they have always imagined.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.