WHY THIS TOPIC:
Unlike EVER before, even the best of employees are burning out by Thursday, checking out on Friday and using the weekend to recharge, just to start fresh again Monday. Recent reports reveal 4 of 5 people are struggling with some level of burnout, lethargy & anxiety as a part of their weekly routine. This is a recipe for deterioration of health for our employees, ourselves, and our companies. Important decisions don’t take a pause when you and/or your team members are OFF your game. Unfortunately, those decisions hurt the most.
Does it really need to be this way? Imagine you and your team consciously and intentionally being in your best state even when stress is high.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The Ideal Self and the role of our Personal Code
– How to support yourself and workforce to be at their best even under stress
– 5 ways leaders can address this issue effectively with their workforce
– 7 technologies that are inexpensive (relatively) and exceptional for reducing stress at work and home.
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or founder
– An employee (or anyone) who wants to feel better and restore resiliency as inner world and outer world stresses seem to pile up
Mark Hattas has, amongst other accomplishments, started, built and sold a $20 million tech company. He was later diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder and told there was no cure. Mark didn’t believe that prognosis, searched for solutions, found them and is fully healthy now. Part of Mark’s mission is to support everyone in finding their path to optimal health. He does this through Journey’s Dream and Rookha Group, both of which he co-founded and where he uses his experience to help others as a guide. He also is a speaker, author, teacher, and advocate for all people living healthy and vibrant lives free from mental illness. He envisions a future where mental illness is seen as the gift it is and our society supports transformation to optimal health consistently.