WHY THIS TOPIC:
The pressure to create great employee experiences has intensified within every industry and company today. So how do successful managers and leaders adopt a mindset that instills a
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The pressure to create great employee experiences has intensified within every industry and company today. So how do successful managers and leaders adopt a mindset that instills a greater focus on employee experience to create a competitive advantage? How do they also work to ensure their organizational values and standards harmonize with their personal standards and are embodied within their employee experiences where they matter most?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The importance of intentionally designing for employee experiences
– Key behaviors associated with leaders and managers achieving success
– Example strategies, methods, and tools to help map and model your employee experience
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or manager looking to align strategies, values, and standards with employee experience
– A manager or HR leader responsible for cultivating the employee experience
Jason Ulaszek is a Junto mentor and founder of Inzovu, a design agency that explores new ways to tackle and solve social problems through design. He’s passionate about creating comprehensive, unmatched product experiences and applying design thinking methods that lead for-profit companies to innovate and non-profits to tackle social challenges. He has a deep background in experience design and innovation for digital agencies, non-profits, and large corporations.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.