NOTE: While this session is geared more towards those who identify as women, all members are welcome to join.
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Many of us are looking at a post-pandemic (we hope) world to create more impact with our ideas and our work. We are seeking more purpose and more connection. We may be looking to career-switch or start/scale our own business.
Now is the time to refresh and rethink how YOU are being perceived by your audience. Most often, your online presence precedes you. What does your presence say to others about who you are, what matters to you, and what impact you are seeking?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The importance of building and refining your own personal brand
– How to build your own brand playbook (not just refresh your resume)
– A few inspired self-reflection exercises to do with your team
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Looking to be make a change in your career
– Seeking to have more impact with your work/thinking
– Looking for some ways to inspire and develop your team
Lindsay Gaskins is a senior executive with deep retail industry expertise, stemming from her experiences as a management consultant to top global retailers, head buyer for a large national retailer, co-founder and CEO of a multi-channel retailer with 40+ stores nationally, and now as a top leader responsible for driving innovation and growth for one of the largest retail cooperatives in the world.