WHY THIS TOPIC:
Each interaction is an opportunity to be a relationship-focused steward for your organization. This session will focus on ways we can stop being a technician, in sales and service, and share ways to expand a relationship by incorporating a “solving” mentality. Relationships are paramount to our personal and professional lives; and so, this session will incorporate skills that can be used to build deeper relationships across all aspects of our world.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
– How to be intentional with the style of questions used during an interaction with a customer
– Ways to act on personal takeaways after a meeting or interaction
– Steps to approach objections in a manner that help foster the relationship building process
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
– In a client/customer-facing role
– Someone who wants to elevate your relationship management skills
Dawn Cardin has been a banking professional for 17+ years. She has served in 5 areas of banking throughout her career, including Retail Banking, Business Banking, Treasury Management, Corporate Training and Development, and Private Banking. In each facet of her career Dawn has been responsible for focusing on building and strengthening relationships from client acquisition, through service interactions, even throughout the development of training curriculum and strategy. Currently, Dawn is a Private Banking Market Lead for CIBC Bank US. As a Market Lead Dawn leverages her relationship-focused approach to develop opportunities for her organization.