Knowing how to communicate effectively is an important leadership skill. In today’s increasingly remote environment, this skill becomes even more critical. In this session you’ll hear shared experiences and best practices across key areas of communication that can help to build transparency, teamwork, and consensus across your organization.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Best practices for general meeting cadence and scheduling
– Different approaches to team meetings and town halls
– Ways to have more effective 1:1s with your direct reports
– How to make social connections with remote workers
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or manager of any kind
– Someone looking to improve your communication skills
– A leader with direct reports who work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, John is a specialist in cloud, mobile computing and marketing software. As an innovative Senior Product and Technology Executive, he has a successful track record providing guidance, vision, and Agile leadership to teams, while focusing on reliability, scalability, and performance to help companies grow exponentially. He’s currently leading the Technology, Data and Product teams for a fast-growing, PE-backed Consumer Identity Management company.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.