Each of us has a leadership and management style that is as unique as we are as humans. But how do we blend our authenticity and intuition with what we learn and experience over time? What are some ways we can be inspired by our company and what we discover yet stay true to who we are as individual? In this session, a seasoned founder and executive will share his experiences having done this for both himself and his company.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why and how our leadership/management style is always evolving regardless of our experience level
– A leadership philosophy model that may stimulate and inspire you
– How to strike the delicate balance between serving the company and being who you are
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A new, emerging, or seasoned manager
– Trying to discover your personal management/leadership style
– Adapting to a new role or new company
– Interested in developing a leadership philosophy for your entire company
Craig Vodnik is co-founder and CEO of Cleverbridge, which provides e-commerce and subscription management solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS. Cleverbridge has over 200 employees between its offices in Chicago and Cologne, Germany.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.