WHY THIS TOPIC:
Customer retention is critical to the success of a business. While bringing in new business is great, the cost of acquiring new customers far outweighs the cost of
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Customer retention is critical to the success of a business. While bringing in new business is great, the cost of acquiring new customers far outweighs the cost of retaining current clients. In times of uncertainty, client retention is even more important. In this session a seasoned sales executive will share her experiences and tips for client retention.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Shared experiences from a seasoned sales leader on what has been effective in her career
– Why and how she has been successful retaining customers in difficult times
– What has or hasn’t changed with selling in the post(ish)-Covid era
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A sales leader or individual contributor
– Someone in sales support, account management, or customer support
– A founder or executive responsible for the sales function
Christy Wiggers is an Enterprise Sales Executive at Qualtrics, with 13 years sales experience, eight in enterprise-level SaaS, and selling into $3.5B+ companies. She was a primary growth contributor for a VC-backed start-up, which evolved into an Inc. 5000 company and completed its second acquisition.
Christy has consistently surpassed her quotas year-after-year to be a top revenue producer, acquiring new clients and growing accounts to $4M in annual recurring revenue. She sells into a range of industries with demonstrated expertise in CPG and financial services.
She has been a sales and customer success Mentor at The Junto Institute for several years, demonstrating a unique ability to bring empathy-based practices for acquiring and retaining customers.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.