wed01sep12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomDesigning a Masterpiece Day (and Week), with Kris Kriscowith Kris Krisco12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,CEOs,Leaders,personal growth
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: Most high-achieving and high-performing people follow a structured day to optimize their productivity and find daily happiness. And everyone has a different formula, a result of much
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Most high-achieving and high-performing people follow a structured day to optimize their productivity and find daily happiness. And everyone has a different formula, a result of much experimentation and many influences. In this session, you’ll hear about the formula, belief system, and shared experiences of one person’s “masterpiece day,” and how that leads to a masterpiece week.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- daily habits that can help provide direction and create discovery for you
- an unusual and creative journaling model
- why mentorship can be dangerous
- the role that lifestyle plays in your daily effectiveness
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- experimenting with different approaches to craft the perfect day
- someone who wants greater physical, mental, and emotional well-being
- struggling with the new remote work-driven lifestyle
Kris Krisco is Chief Customer Officer and a partner at Buildout, Inc., where he has helped build the company’s sales, business development, and customer success functions. He’s a principle-driven human, a maximizer of talent, constantly evolving leader, and proud father and husband.