WHY THIS TOPIC:
We’ve all had jobs, or had to complete projects and tasks, that weren’t satisfying. What often happens in such situations is we convince ourselves that we’re unhappy, not enjoying the work, and/or that we may not be in the right place.
In most cases, the reality is that the job almost doesn’t matter – how you do it or what you bring to it are really what matters. It’s a question of attitude, mindset, and perspective. But sometimes we don’t have that awareness and, even if we do, we may not know what steps to take to shift our mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get the most out of your current position regardless if you’re happy or not
- Shared experiences from a leader who made a job she didn’t necessarily want to do work for her
- Tips on building resiliency to find the happy in where you are
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
- A team member, leader, or manager questioning your role or job satisfaction
- Wondering how to make your work hours more fulfilling
- Curious how to exercise greater self-management while at work
Anne Hoffer is a results-driven executive and entrepreneur with a background in teaming with startups, global brands, and agencies to turn their brands around to unprecedented levels of growth. She considers herself an aggressive investor who has a keen eye for the best entrepreneurs and companies to fund and grow. She’s also a master networker and ‘go-getter’ with an established network of connections. Anne is currently with Accenture Interactive, helping drive revenue and growth in the firm’s Digital Media Delivery unit. Prior to Accenture, she held leadership roles at Snapchat, Apple, and ESPN.