WHY THIS TOPIC:
It doesn’t matter how emotionally intelligent you are, what matters is how emotionally intelligent you can be.
Studies have found that emotional intelligence (EI) affects your mental well-being, relationships, life satisfaction, career progress, and so much more. It recently became one of LinkedIn’s top 5 skills necessary for the workplace. It’s a skill that can be learned, and that has unlimited potential for growth. And it’s the single most important contributor to your effectiveness on the job.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– What emotional intelligence is and isn’t
– Your brain’s relationship with your EI
– The first two levels of emotional intelligence (out of four)
– The eight building blocks across those levels (out of 16
– Practical tips and tactics to improve your EI
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– Want a refresher on EI
– Have heard of EI but don’t know much about it
– Are trying to become better at who you are
Raman Chadha is Founder and Managing Partner at The Junto Institute. In his role, Raman designs and delivers the company’s core offerings, delivers emotional intelligence training, and hosts leadership roundtables. Most of his career has been at the intersection of leadership, emotional intelligence, and entrepreneurship.