WHY THIS TOPIC:
*** Please note: you must have completed Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence – Part A, in order to register for this session. ***
The top two levels of emotional intelligence, social awareness and relationship management, are the most challenging to practice and master. They’re also where most of us want to improve in our personal and professional relationships: empathy, compassion, servant leadership, teamwork, conflict management, influence, and inspiration.
In Fundamentals – Part B, we dive deeper into these two levels and their eight building blocks so that you can consciously put them into practice.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The two higher levels of emotional intelligence
– The eight building blocks in these levels (out of 16)
– Why and how they require effectiveness with the first two levels
– Practical strategies and tactics to improve your relationships
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– Someone who recently completed Fundamentals – Part A
– A Founding Member who wants a refresher
– Trying to become better at who you are and what you do
Raman Chadha is Founder and Managing Partner at The Junto Institute. In his role, Raman designs and delivers the company’s core offerings, delivers emotional intelligence training, and hosts leadership roundtables. Most of his career has been at the intersection of leadership, emotional intelligence, and entrepreneurship.