WHY THIS TOPIC:
As leaders we instinctively feel like we can do everything. While obviously not true, we perform as such and our companies and teams suffer, despite our success. In
WHY THIS TOPIC:
As leaders we instinctively feel like we can do everything. While obviously not true, we perform as such and our companies and teams suffer, despite our success. In this experience sharing session we will explore the importance of “letting go” and giving more autonomy, authority, and leeway to our employees in order for them AND our companies to grow more strategically and fundamentally strong/sound. Yosh will also highlight three Sutras (golden nuggets) he’s applied over his 20+ years of scaling businesses to develop stronger leadership skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Elevate and delegate: The criticality of having others execute (even if its not initially “as good as you can do it”
– Long term perspective: While urgency is pivotal – focus on long-term objectives via short term
– Let mistakes happen: Allowing your managers, employees make mistakes is where the transformation happens
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or manager of any kind
– Someone who wants to develop better mentorship and delegation skills
– A founder or leader who takes on too much and has problems delegating
Serial entrepreneur Yosh Eisbart understands intimately what it takes to successfully (and unsuccessfully) scale a Start-up from two to over 300 employees and $50M in annual revenue. Currently on his fourth venture after most recently boot-strapping and selling his Enterprise Software company NIMBL to a global publicly traded competitor, Yosh is a published author (2x) and currently writing his third book “Start-up Sutras” – his reflections on building gritty Start-ups through Mindfulness tradition. Yosh provides a real-world, gritty, humorous, and applicable/tactical perspective on a wide perspective of start-up golden nuggets ranging from leadership, culture, sales/marketing, and building brand while attempting to look through a conscious lens of empathy, vulnerability, and accountability.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.