WHY THIS TOPIC:
Flow is defined as an “optimal state of consciousness where we feel our best and perform our best.” When you are in a flow state, “action and awareness merge. Our sense of self and our sense of self-consciousness completely disappear.” Sounds a little mystical and Zen-like doesn’t it? But there are hard data that indicate that optimizing your flow at work dramatically boosts your creativity and productivity, and more importantly reduces stress.
Drawing from expert sources such as the Flow Research Collective, WhiteSpace/Minute to Think CEO Juliet Funt, and sharing her own stories about going with the flow, Olga will discuss proven methodologies for achieving flow, and the unconscious habits and persistent myths (looking at you multi-tasking), that constrict and block your sense of flow.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
– How to train yourself and your employees to be more creative when innovating and problem solving
– How to tell the difference between what’s urgent and what’s important
– How to identify and avoid flow blockers and friction points that disrupt your sense of flow
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
– Looking for practical and easy ways to avoid burnout
– Interested in improving your ability to eliminate distractions and improve your ability to focus
– Want to find ways to increase your flow and productivity
– Looking for ways to drop cool sounding term like “transient hypofrontality” into workplace conversations
Olga Selina is a Technology and Operations Executive and her specialty is transformation and change management ‘laced’ with right technology. She achieves results by understanding the history and stakeholders as well as strategic focus/northstar of the organization. She has been extremely successful because of thoughtful decisiveness, empathetic leadership and true drive for change. Her approach is unique blending humor (sometimes sarcasm), global focus, care for people and drive for excellence.