WHY THIS TOPIC:
Jim Collins famously staged, “First Who, Then What.” Nowhere in an organization is this more important than on your sales and marketing teams. The hard reality is that
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Jim Collins famously staged, “First Who, Then What.” Nowhere in an organization is this more important than on your sales and marketing teams. The hard reality is that closing deals gets harder by the day and if you don’t have the right people, who are motivated and aligned, everything else is a non-starter. In this Junto session, we’ll go over the latest research and strategies for building and leading high performing sales and marketing teams.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to better design your sales and marketing teams
– How to ask better questions in order to get better answers
– Ways to execute stronger incentive, reward and SPIFF programs
– Tips on how to better set expectations and lead more effective 1-1s
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A marketing or sales leader
– Someone who is responsible for driving stronger results in 2023
– Focused on building a more cohesive sales and marketing culture
Dan Ptak is founder of JumpSeat, an executive sales and marketing advisory group that helps high-growth firms eliminate the pain and frustrations associated with achieving repeatable growth. He brings an incredibly unique perspective to the thorniest growth challenges, having spent his entire career scaling firms, teams and brands.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.