WHY THIS TOPIC:
By creating belonging, leaders can build a culture in which people feel like they can be themselves and are then more likely to be engaged and productive. In this session, you will learn about belonging in the workplace and how to create it. You will also reflect on what you can do daily to help create more belonging. This offering is an experiential learning session held over Zoom; please come prepared to participate and be on video.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Specific actions to help colleagues feel accepted, valued, and empowered
– How relationship building leads to trust and a sense of belonging
– Why creating belonging is critical in leadership
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or manager of any kind
– Someone in an HR or people role
– Someone who wants to build a culture of belonging at your company
Erica Medina-Stanulis is Founder of Follow the Sun, a transformational consulting practice specializing in improving organizational health, efficiency, and sustainability. Follow the Sun integrates modern business practices such as Agile, Change Management, and Equity-Centered Design with those rooted in the ingenuity of Nature to design resilient and adaptable futures.