Making big asks is often difficult but necessary for progress in your personal and professional life. Using empathy can help you get what you want while understanding where the other person is coming from and how they will consider your request.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to make a big request by using empathy mapping
– How to handle power differentials
– Tips on how to ask
– What to do when the person says “no.”
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Someone who wants to ask for a raise (wait, isn’t that everyone?)
– Someone who wants to make a powerful request at work, home, family, or any other situations
Paulina Caprio is the founder of Chrysalis, a consulting firm focused on culture change helping companies achieve and sustain their desired culture. She helps companies build the cultures they need to execute their strategies and merging companies harmonize disparate cultures as they integrate. Paulina is a Junto mentor and dedicated to helping women in business through JuntoWomen.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.