WHY THIS TOPIC:
Excellent leadership is foundational in the success of any organization, and it starts with an understanding that each person is different and unique. Reading the room in interactions is a crucial step in building positive relationships and truly understanding your team members. Whether you’re dealing with team members in-person, remotely, cross-culturally, internationally, old, or young, having a dynamic leadership approach is the only way to ensure you build strong relationships that lead to strong performance and a culture of trust.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to “read the room” and set yourself up for success
– Four crucial steps to remember in any interaction
– Strategies to empathize and connect with your team and build trust
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A manager or emerging leader
– Someone who wants to elevate your relationship management skills
– Often deal with team members of different demographics
Todd Garcia is a self-proclaimed “client success nerd” who loves building relationships across markets, regions, and cultures. With personal core values of innovation, growth, connection, dedication, and mental health, Todd has spent virtually his entire career at cleverbridge, a global e-commerce services and technology firm. He has grown from being a Customer Support Representative, to Client Development Manager, to Senior Account Executive, to Director of Account Management today.