WHY THIS TOPIC:
As Seth Godin has said, “Ideas worth sharing, spread. And, ideas that spread, win”. But, in order for ideas to spread, they must go beyond the bullets and find a way to connect at an emotional level. Therefore, watch your ideas, your business and your influence gain scale and impact using the greatest human connection tool ever created, the power of storytelling.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to increase your influence and your impact using messaging that’s easy to understand and, therefore, spread.
– How to do more with less resources, time and effort using the inherent scale and leverage of a story well told.
– Ways to command your audience’s attention and inspire them to action using the practical narrative framework of the ABT (And, But, Therefore).
– How to use the ABT as a story listening tool to truly understand and empathize with your customer.
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader at the helm tasked with inspiring your team, your customers and even your investors but not gaining the buy-in you need to move the needle forward.
– A sales professional in the trenches communicating like crazy but struggling to connect and convert your audience to action amongst all the noise and uncertainty in the marketplace.
– A revenue leader overwhelmed by the complexity of today’s sales environment craving a way to bring simplicity and clarity into your everyday sales motions.
Mark Smyth is the founder of HUSSOUL, where he works with revenue generating teams to find the “soul” of their offering and, in doing so, help them gain the confidence, clarity and conviction they need to achieve transformational growth and impact. He has 20+ years experience in the proverbial ‘sales trenches’, both as a sales leader and individual contributor. Most recently, he was Director of Enterprise Solutions at Upwork.