tue26jan12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomStory Listening: The Untold Secret in Selling with StoriesSales Roundtable, with Mark Smyth12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Leaders,Managers,Sales
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: The best communicators and storytellers in business, the ones whose messages resonate and are remembered, speak with intention. And, while they likely follow a proven framework, they know
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The best communicators and storytellers in business, the ones whose messages resonate and are remembered, speak with intention. And, while they likely follow a proven framework, they know that the secret to great communication isn’t the words or stories we share but rather the words and stories we hear.
But, all too often, especially in the world of Sales, we find ourselves listening for our next turn to speak or a chance to pounce on the sale rather than listening for the stories that enable us to be heard. Therefore, to take the next step in Selling with Stories, we need the tools that turn our ears into the secret sauce for our mouths.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Simple prompts that help your audience share meaningful stories and memories rather than meaningless and weightless statements
- How to move from an intuitive communicator to an intentional communicator
- How to become a better business storyteller by becoming a better story seeker
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- a founder or leader who seeks to communicate with resonance both with clients and internal team members alike
- a sales leader or professional looking for powerful ways to connect with your audience in order to drive revenue
- interested in taking your business storytelling skills to the next level through the power of story listening and story shaping.
Mark Smyth is the founder of HUSSOUL, where he helps growth-oriented organizations use the power of story to bridge costly communication gaps and unlock the mindset, motivation and messaging that sells.
Leveraging his Midwest sensibilities and 20+ years in the proverbial ‘sales trenches’, Mark takes a simple approach with his clients of empathetic listening first and diligent execution next. In doing so, he helps turn complex business challenges into value-based solutions that deliver tangible results and lasting impact.