WHY THIS TOPIC:
What if you could live at your best consistently? What if you knew when you were off target in your life and had resources to get on track
WHY THIS TOPIC:
What if you could live at your best consistently? What if you knew when you were off target in your life and had resources to get on track instantly (or close to it)?
There are rules to living optimally. Know the rules. Be at your best. Thrive.
Mark is a master intuitive and teacher of resources for leaders and team members to be at their best. This session promises to be fun, energizing, and rewarding.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– 4 key elements to master your life
– How to empty your brain of clutter that gets in the way of being the best you
– 3 steps to transcend any roadblocks to you being at your best in this moment
– How to navigate your permission system and open the door to your optimal life
– The keys to trusting your third mind and using your brain as designed
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Someone who believes there is something better for them in life, relationships, finances, business, or career
– A leader who wants to bring out their best and the best in their companies and teams.
Mark Hattas has, amongst other accomplishments, started, built and sold a $20 million tech company. He was later diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder and told there was no cure. Mark didn’t believe that prognosis, searched for solutions, found them and is fully healthy now. Part of Mark’s mission is to support everyone in finding their path to optimal health. He does this through Journey’s Dream and Rookha Group, both of which he co-founded and where he uses his experience to help others as a guide. He also is a speaker, author, teacher, and advocate for all people living healthy and vibrant lives free from mental illness. He envisions a future where mental illness is seen as the gift it is and our society supports transformation to optimal health consistently.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.