wed02mar4:00 pm5:00 pmOn ZoomThe New Reality of Culture: How Remote Work Has Changed Everything, with Roy Stansburywith Roy Stansbury4:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:All Team Members,CEOs,Leaders,personal growth
Junto Members only
Event has already taken place!
WHY THIS TOPIC: The rules of engagement for company culture aren’t any different in the remote and hybrid workplace than they are in the office. However, since the office is no
WHY THIS TOPIC:
The rules of engagement for company culture aren’t any different in the remote and hybrid workplace than they are in the office. However, since the office is no longer the “glue” that it once was for a company’s workforce, leaders must adapt to this new reality and find ways to intentionally maintain, if not re-build, their company’s culture.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Shared experiences on culture from a seasoned executive who works for a global, fully remote company
– How to apply the core principles and best practices of building culture to our new reality
– What is and isn’t working for other companies with respect to their culture
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– In a leadership or management role
– How to apply your company’s core values in the new environment
– Trying to re-build or maintain your company’s current culture
– Wondering what the future may hold
Roy Stansbury is a senior organizational leader who leverages experience with global companies and offshore outsourcing. Roy developed an international perspective and strong capability for managing organizations and personnel across cultures by living and working in Asia, Australia, Europe, India, Africa and North America. He is a longtime Junto mentor, and a member of the Junto team.